Upcoming Meeting – [6I2]
April 17th – 11am EST – Lebanon-Springfield Airport [6I2]
- 650 Airport Lane, Springfield, KY 40069
- Fly, fly-share, or drive-share
- Glider rides *weather permitting* for donations
- Volunteers needed for wing walking
- Glider education and insight into modifications
- Lunch will be provided for a donation
- Meeting will be socially distanced as required
- Please RSVP to Beth King @ email@example.com – 502-802-9328 or on our FB event
NETWORKING ♦ MENTORING ♦ SCHOLARSHIP ♦ COMMUNITY
Established in 1929 by 99 women pilots, the members of The Ninety-Nines, Inc., International Organization of Women Pilots, are represented in all areas of aviation today. And, to quote Amelia, fly “for the fun of it!”
The Ninety-Nines is the international organization of women pilots that promotes advancement of aviation through education, scholarships, and mutual support while honoring our unique history and sharing our passion for flight.
The Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter is one of 15 Chapters in the North Central Section of The 99s.
Our meetings occur at different airports in our area. We will enjoy lunch together while networking with the variety of pilots in our chapter, and often have a speaker to educate or share their experience in one of the many aviation fields. A business meeting will occur to discuss future plans, scholarships, events, etc.
Visit our Calendar page to see when our next meeting or event will be!
Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter Officers (2020-2022)
Chapter Co-Chairs: Beth King & Lauren Settles
Vice Chair: Emily Jones Herron
Secretary: Louise Bornwasser
Treasurer: Terri Donner
Chapter Membership Chair: Sue Glisson
Chapter AEMSF Chair: Terri Donner
Chapter Newsletter Chair: Lauren Settles